In order to ensure the health and safety of our Springfield Community and in an effort to de-densify the Union Station/Dunkin’ retail location, meal offerings need to be ordered through the exciting new GET app! Now students, faculty, and staff will have the ability to pre-order their meal via the GET app and pickup at Union Station/Dunkin’. The Springfield community will be able to use Dining Dollars or Pride Dollars to pay for meals on the app.
Here’s how it works!
- Download the GET app from the Apple Store or GooglePlay.
- Select Springfield College.
- Be sure to update your contact info with a phone number and email under settings.
- Enable messaging when you set up the app. This will allow us to notify you when your food is ready!
- After we notify you, visit Union Station to pick up your food.
- If you are unable to submit your order, wait a few minutes and try again!
- our system only allows a certain number of orders per time period
- Form of payment
Follow us for updates:
Facebook: Springfield College Dining
Any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org