Union Station Updates!
In order to ensure the health and safety of our Springfield Community, we will open both Cheney Hall and Union Station/Dunkin’ for regular service on September 5th. While Cheney Hall will operate as it has in the past, including the ability to select items from the many food stations within the facility, in an effort to de-densify the Union Station/Dunkin’ retail location, meal offerings will need to be ordered through the exciting new GET app! Now students, faculty, and staff will have the ability to pre-order their meal via the GET app and pickup at Union Station/Dunkin’. The Springfield community will be able to use Dining Dollars or Pride Dollars to pay for meals on the app. More information to come. Please view our website dining.springfield.edu for updates!
Here’s how it works!
- Download the GET app from the Apple Store or GooglePlay.
- Select Springfield College.
- Be sure to update your contact info with a phone number and email under settings.
- Enable messaging when you set up the app. This will allow us to notify you when your food is ready.
- After we notify you, visit Union Station to pick up your food.
Follow us for updates:
Facebook: Springfield College Dining
We appreciate your patience as we launch this new technology.
Any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org